Rage LaunchRecorded on 11 June 2017
Patrick Stack’s second poetry collection, Rage, was published by Revival Press, the imprint of Limerick Writers’ Centre, and launched by poet Frank Golden at Nelly’s Corner Café, Nicholas St., Limerick on Sunday 11 June 2017. The Rage launch was very well attended by poets, artists and friends of the poet, and of Limerick Writers’ Centre. Nelly’s Corner Café proved an excellent venue with friendly helpful staff, a great atmosphere and good food and drink.
The main event was recorded by Limerick Writers’ Centre and features the following:
- Dominic Taylor on the importance of the small publisher (from 2″34)
- Sheila Sugrue introduces Frank Golden (9″13)
- Frank Golden introduces and launches Rage (10″15)
- Sheila Sugrue introduces Patrick Stack (21″30)
- Patrick Stack reads Guí Chun Lugh (24″08)
- The Day the Revolution Came, the central poem in Rage (25″12)
Get your copy of ‘Rage’ whie you still can.
Launch of the Rage, recorded in Nelly’s Corner Café, Limerick, on Sunday the 11th June 2017.
Courtesy of Limerick Writers’ Centre.
- Rage – Patrick Stack’s second collection (June 2017).